The Hospitality Ministry is also a servant ministry. Their overall focus is to coordinate and organize church-wide receptions and social events when directed by the Pastor or a member of his staff.
List of Responsibilities:
· Consult with staff regarding needed hospitality events.
· Minister to staff members during illnesses, deaths, employment terminations, birthdays, anniversaries and special events. Procedures are defined in the Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual.
· Arrange for food and supplies to be used at the hospitality event. Consult with the Food Service Ministry Team as necessary.
· Decorate appropriate area. Consult with Facilities Manager regarding set-up and tear-down.
· Ministry team members will serve as host and hostesses for the event.
· Clean-up area after event and restore room to the normal set-up.