The purpose of the Music Ministry is to assure a music program which provides spiritual ministry to all ages; using a selection of songs that relate to the theme of each worship service.
List of Responsibilities:
- Assist the music staff in planning and sustaining a total church music program.
- Develop ways to enlarge the scope and effectiveness of the music ministry.
- Enlist music leadership
- Recruit new choir members
- Assess member’s interest in starting or becoming a part of church orchestra.
- Sponsor annual music festival.
|Evangelist Kim Brown, Music Director|