· Help each church member to be personally involved in praying for the lost, sharing the gospel, and giving of their resources for the sake of the gospel.
- Provide opportunities for the body to be locally exposed to the ruin of human lives without Christ.
· Encourage short-term mission opportunities to expose church members to the needs and challenges globally.
· Help all church members know and understand:
1. The heart of God for the lost
2. The condition of man without Christ
3. The content of the gospel of the grace of God
4. Our position and responsibility as an ambassador of Christ and minister of reconciliation.